Lobster Elite Liberty
The Elite Liberty now adds spin to the Elite Freedom machine features. The Elite Liberty now offers unequalled spin control for a machine at this price point. The ball spin can be adjusted for both topspin and backspin and at different levels. It will also produce ball speeds from 32 km/h up to 115 km/h that can challenge players of various skill levels. Enjoy playing against advanced features such as full corner-to-corner random oscillation and up to 50-degree lobs to practice your overheads.
The full corner-to-corner sweep of the Elite Liberty will challenge a wide range of players from beginners to advanced alike.
Designed for maximum durability, its 16kg ergonomic design and oversized-wheels allow for easy transport, even with a full hopper of 150 balls. A 2-4 hour battery allows you the freedom to play anywhere at any time.
If you want additional oscillation features, find out how the Elite Two and Elite Three models may better fit your playing needs.
|32 to 130 km/h
|manual, 0-50 degrees
|battery (ac/dc optional)
Machine Power Options Info
- Comes included with a Standard Charger and internal battery
- Battery inside the machine for ultimate portability
- Great for public tennis courts and if you’re on the move
- Comes included with a Standard Charger and external battery and Battery Pack
- Makes the machine lighter for lifting and transporting
- The convenience of leaving the machine in the car or garage and only bringing the battery pack inside to charge
- Comes included with Elite Power Pak and no battery installed
- Get unlimited play time without the need to charge your machine
- AC-powered so will never drop off in performance
- Great for home courts or clubs with access to power
Beginner To Intermediate
The entry-level Lobster Ball machines aim to provide a durable and reliable machine that is easy to transport.
They are best suited to buyers looking to get fit with a ball machine, and for those who want the benefits of a reliable ball machine, without the cost or need for the advanced realism found on the more expensive models.
Each increasing model provides additional shot types for more realistic game play as you move up the range, as well as more automation within the machine.